Our client markets and distributes luxury consumer products throughout New Zealand and currently seek to employ a NZ Manager to lead this business.
You will be a natural leader with a big picture approach to business, and ideally have a background in logistics and/or supply chain. Managing a team of regional sales people, you will be ultimately responsible for managing the sales & distribution of the company’s products via their regional sales staff located throughout New Zealand. Trade Shows, Exhibitions and Direct Marketing form a significant part of the company’s marketing thrust and spend, and you will be responsible for organising and leading these initiatives.
With a plan for significant growth, you will have the ability to recognise and develop new markets and business opportunities to maximise and increase positive financial growth and develop channels to market.
You will also be tasked with developing and implementing best practice systems and processes across the business, with a key focus on the logistics and end-2-end supply chain functions.
- Setting and achieving financial budgets and operational targets
- Implementing Best Practice systems & processes
- Developing & implementing effective & efficient supply chain processes
- Leading a team of dedicated sales personnel
- Managing and leading all Marketing Events
- P&L Management
- Effective stakeholder management & engagement
- Providing leadership and mentoring to all personnel
- Providing management with accurate monthly reporting
- Ensuring HS&E compliance is achieved & recorded across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics or Business
- Experience managing a consumer product based business
- Logistics and/or Supply Chain experience (essential)
- Effective communication & negation skills
- People leadership & mentoring experience
If you believe you have the necessary skills & experience to be successful in this role then apply here or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 1816300 for a confidential discussion.