About the Company:
This is a construction group that have enjoyed sustained success, delivering outstanding commercial development projects over the past 20 years. Their current pipeline of work is significant, and they have major projects including a $300M staged retirement village, a hotel, mixed use office and retail developments, warehousing, refurbishments and high volume residential. They run a high performing business and have a great team culture with long standing staff.
You will be working underneath a Senior Site Manager and will be responsible for the structure across the entire project and will then move along through the stages of the project including internal elements and fit out. Youll be working with sub contractors ensuring fortnighly programmes are adherred to and unearthing any roadblocks.
To be successful for the role of General Foreman you will need:
- Come from a trade background with proven experience of running sub-contractors efficiently
- Ideally high rise and or wider commercial multi-use experience
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience as a Foreman on large scale projects
- Show stability with previous employers
- Have excellent people management skills
- Able to lead a team
- Be a team player
- This contractor is well known for promoting on performance and keeping there people, there is a long-term opportunity to be part of the company’s growth and progress with the company
- Opportunity to share in a social team environment with regular events on the social calendar
- Be a leading Foreman within the business with opportunity for promotion at annual review time
- Competitive salary/package
For further information, please call matt on 027 5544064 or email your CV to email@example.com