An established international consultancy with nationwide offices and reach is currently seeking a civil qualified Geotechnical Engineer to join their sought-after team of professionals. They have a broad range of international project experience in development, both urban infill and planned community developments, critical facilities, environmental assessments and remediation, evaluations including fault location studies, landslide mitigation and repair. Passion is evident throughout the staff.
The operation has been successfully leading from the front for over 45-years, largely due to their different approach to consulting combined with their staff appreciation.
- Ideally you will have prior experience within a consultancy environment, at least 5 years within New Zealand
- Relevant Bachelors of Engineering Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and accurately whilst managing your time effectively
- REAL career development opportunities
- REAL appreciation
- Broad scope of projects, not a typical 8 to 5 employer
For further information on this role and a confidential discussion please call Mark on 021 192 4246 or email your details to email@example.com .
Ref No: 88795