- Contract, Fixed Term and Permanent Opportunities
- Experienced Policy Contractors Needed
- Health, Environment, Social, Business and Science sectors
We are fully operational and deliering recruitment services during lockdown to our clients.
If you are an experienced policy contractor keen to work in Government & Policy during 2020, we’d love to hear from you.
We have consistent demand for contractors and permanent staff in Strategic, Regulatory, Economic and Operational Policy roles. Our clients work across Health, Environment, Social, Business and Science sectors.
Are you interested in contributing to the development and delivery of high profile and significant evidence-based policy programmes?
We are always keen to meet candidates with senior experience in policy leadership, development and delivery. We can connect via phone or video chat.
If you have previous experience in briefing and advising Ministers, writing cabinet papers, working with legislation, cross government initiatives and Machinery of Government exposure, you can make a valuable contribution in our policy sector.
As a senior or principal policy professional you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understands government priorities and experience in a relevant political context
- Practiced or expert in strategic thinking
- Skilled in evidence, insights and evaluation to support analysis
- Applies analytical frameworks and methods to make sense of evidence
- Delivers clear messages and advice that is robust, free and frank and compelling
To send a copy of your CV and an introductory cover letter please click APPLY. Quote Job Ref: 103172
At this time, to apply for these positions, you need to be currently resident in New Zealand, with the right to live and work in New Zealand. Thank you.
Beyond is the largest 100% Kiwi-owned multi-specialist recruitment agency in New Zealand. Beyond Recruitment are one of the few suppliers into all nine categories of the All of Government (AoG) recruitment contract and have long-standing relationships with many Government departments.
Kathy Claridge and Bilge MacPhee are Beyond Recruitment’s specialist Government and Policy team.