- Experienced Policy Contractors
- Contract and Fixed Term opportunities
- Central Government, Wellington based positions
If you are an experienced policy contractor available now or coming available soon, we’d love to hear from you.
Beyond Recruitment's government and policy team have regular demand for contractors and fixed term staff in central government roles, spanning Strategic, Regulatory and Operational Policy.
Are you interested in contributing to the development and delivery of high profile and significant evidence-based policy programmes?
If you have previous experience in briefing and advising Ministers, writing cabinet papers, working with legislation, cross government initiatives and Machinery of Government exposure, you can make a valuable contribution in our policy sector.
We are always keen to meet candidates with senior experience in policy leadership, development and delivery. We can connect via phone or video chat.
As a senior or principal policy professional you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understands government priorities and experience in a relevant political context
- Practiced or expert in strategic thinking
- Skilled in evidence, insights and evaluation to support analysis
- Applies analytical frameworks and methods to make sense of evidence
- Delivers clear messages and advice that is robust, free and frank and compelling
To send a copy of your CV and an introductory cover letter please click APPLY. Quote Job Ref: 103172
At this time, to apply for these positions, you need to be currently resident in New Zealand, with the right to live and work in New Zealand. Thank you.
Beyond Recruitment is the largest 100% Kiwi-owned multi-specialist recruitment agency in New Zealand. Beyond Recruitment are one of the few suppliers into all nine categories of the All of Government (AoG) recruitment contract and have long-standing relationships with many Government departments.
Kathy Claridge and Bilge MacPhee are Beyond Recruitment’s specialist Government and Policy team.