- Career pathway
- Seeking design & technically savvy Graduates
- Health industry projects
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced graduate to join a design led practice with exceptional mentoring available. In fact, this practice is well known for their successful career pathways.
You will be exposed to a myriad of projects across many sectors and will definitely have the opportunity to choose a project to case study for your registration process.
Ideally you will have:
- Worked within a NZ practice who use Revit
- Had an opportunity to be inovlved in client briefs and design work
- An impressive portfolio showing your design and drawing capability
- Have worked previously on health projects ie hospitals, specialists or clinics
You may have worked on health projects in the past or completed your thesis on health projects. We are happy to consider people with a only a small amount of experience and up to 2 years experience.
Call me to have a confidential chat about this stimulating career opportunity and speed up your journey to becoming a NZ Registered Architect.
Please apply or call Gabrielle Allsop, Architecture Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 027 550 5515
Job Ref: 94433