- Exciting range of projects
- Highly skilled leader / mentor to guide you
- Mix of projects including large scale residential and remediation
We are on the lookout for a top notch Graduate with 3+ years experience who has good knowledge of ArchiCad.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly skilled and qualified Architects as the business and team grows from strength to strength.
Ideally you will have at least two years’ experience providing design and detailed documentation to a range of project types, a sound understanding of construction techniques, weather-tightness detailing, technical knowledge of building materials as well as demonstrated working knowledge of the NZ Building Code and Building Act.
Opportunity to be mentored through to Registration
You will be exposed to a variety of projects and site work to ensure you can quickly work toward registration.
- Comprehensive ArchiCAD experience
- Excellent communication skills and be able to coordinate with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Exceptional detail focus and high level of accuracy
- Top notch time management and efficiency
In return, on offer is:
- The ability to work towards NZRAB registration
- A competitive remuneration package
- The chance to work in a thriving firm with an excellent reputation and great working conditions
- You will be joining a focused team who also know how to kick back and have a lot of fun. That fun includes team lunches, after work drinks, mid winter Christmas and Sports Teams.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Brenda James, National Architecture Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 274 501021 or email email@example.com quoting refernce 89298
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information.