This international consultancy specialises in development, both urban and large master-planned cummonities, transportation, roadways and bridges, public facilities, health and education sector, environmental assessments and remedation, as well as geologic evaluations. They are looking for a Graduate Engineer with 1.5 - 2 years of experience to assist them with current and future projects.
- Geotechnical field investigations
- Logging of soil samples
- Visual date acollection
- Assist other Engineers with any given tasks
Key selection criteria
- Territary BE of Civil
- 1.5 - 2 years of field experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- New Zealand Residency or valid work permit
If you think you have skills and experience to be succesfull in this role then Apply now, or call Illya Golovchenko on 027 4789 614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 96026