Our client is a well established Geotechnical Consultancy that prides itself on the culture and the quality of service they provide for their returning clients. Due to a growing pipeline they are looking to bring on a Graduate Engineer with 6 to 12 months of experience to assist them with an on-site field work (which does not include field testings) and some office responsibilites.
- Confident use of AutoCAD
- Work closely with other Engineers and Surveyors
- Liaise with the client and contractors
- Provide on-site reports
- Deliver assigned work within budget and time frames
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor of Engineering at a New Zealand tertiary institute
- 6-12 months of New Zealand experience
- Seismic knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Have prior experience with Engineering computer software
- New Zealand residency or valid work permit
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 99685