- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team
- Be part of a digital comms evolution
- Great growth opportunity
This role could be a great opportunity for a Principal Advisor who is ready to step into a leadership role or an experienced comms manager looking to move to a larger organisation.
You will be responsible for leading a team of seven staff including communications advisors, designers, videographer/digital storyteller, social media, web advisor and editor.
Working with the Senior Management Team, Campaign Team, Digital team and governance and leadership groups you will be focused on maximizing growth of the organisation through the development and implementation of effective communications strategies and plans.
- Provide strategic and operational communications advice at all levels of the organisation
- Develop, lead and manage the team
- Working closely with the digital team to refine channels, launch a new website, advise on a new CRM system implementation, and rollout a digital-focused approach to campaign management
- Develop and oversee budgets and projects
- Actively manage the brand and identity of the organisation
- Lead the generation of high quality and compelling content for all communications channels including web, social media, press and digital
- Use analytics and reporting tools to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of communications to inform future tactics and strategy
You will bring:
- Enthusiasm and excitement in abundance!
- Experience planning and delivery communications strategy
- An awareness of economic, social and political issues and campaigns
- Capability in leading a high performing team
- A commitment and understanding of branding
- The desire to develop and foster a positive team culture
Those seeking a salary between $120,000 and $140,000 per annum should apply.
For further information please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney 021 401 125
REF # 112927