- Lead People and Culture
- Software development organisation
- Auckland East Tamaki
Come and join an organisation creating Software products to worldwide operations and customers.
In New Zealand they have a team of over 100 Software developers and testers and are looking for a Head of People and Culture lead in the provision of advice, guidance, direction support and development to their people and people managers.
You will have primary responsibility for leading HR processes and compliance within New Zealand ensuring they maintain and develop processes and policies that support their people and business. In this role you will have one direct report providing assistance with recruitment, induction and to assist generally in activities as required.
- Development of people culture and high performance
- Knowing people and understanding what they need to be successful on their work
- People lifecycle management
- Assisting/coaching Managers
- HR generalist responsibility
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Demonstrated record of people centric support and culture development
- Demonstrated success in working to develop and support technical leaders to be great people leaders
Strong technical HR skills are essential, in particular:
- Performance management
- Learning and Development (talent nurturing)
- Organisational culture and engagement
- Organised and results oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are a people-centric HR leader who can do operational and strategic HR. Come and join a global organisation on the grow. Ideally you will have worked in a software or engineering environment- but not essential- the key for this one is the people focus.
For more information contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY Now!