- Large construction project
- 18 month fixed term contract
- Hamilton/Cambridge sites
Opportunity for an experienced construction site Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading consruction company on an 18 month project in Hamilton.
You will work closely with the Project Manager to drive a positive and proactive health and safety culture.
- Inspiring the Site team to deliver work safely
- Identify and report risks and incidents
- Team member inductions and training
- Policy and procedure compliance
- Supervising team members and contractors safety
- Assisting in process development
- Coordinating worker rehabilitation
- Maintaining and managing systems and tools
- Revewing sub contractor site specific safety plans
- Contractor safety management
- Regular site walks
- Coordinating Health and SAfety meetings
This is site based, and will be multi-level apartments.
If this is of interst contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or APPLY NOW