- Fixed Term contract 12 months
- Small plant & machinery assets
- Auckland or Wellington based
Opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to sit within the Infrastructure and Digital Assets Group of this large government organisation, and be supported by a wider Health & Safety national team.
The role purpose is to develop Health & Safety accountability and processes for small plant and machinery assets such as power tools, lawn mowers and general equipment nationally.
The core focus is to:
- Introduce risk management
- Ensuring the organisation are using 'fit for purpose' equipment
- Lead procurement of new assets
- Create stock registers
- Ensure timely mainternace reviews
- Develop training
To be successful you will need to have strong stakeholder engagement skills and influencing skills with senior leaders on asset and risk management.
There will be regular national travel for this role, and whilst is is a fixed term contract there is opportunity for permanent long term.
If this is of interest please contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or apply now.