- Health & Safety
- Retail sector
- South Auckland
We are looking for a Health & Safety (H&S) superstar with minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
The purpose of the role is to work with leadership team to help develop, implement, and improve the H&S Management framework. Ensuring that the organisation operates safely and complies with relevant legislation.
This position is part time with 25 working hours per week, days are flexible.
- Report, investigate, close incidents/hazards, and update leadership team accordingly
- Coach, train and guide managers on relevant H&S regulation and reporting portal
- Conduct compliance auditing
- Provide reporting and recommendations for continual improvement
- Deliver H&S training and analyse its effectiveness, provide feedback to leadership team
- H&S database update and maintenance
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Health & Safety, preferably within retail, manufacturing or warehousing environment
- Sound relationship building skills - ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A Multi-tasker with can do attitude
- Technical savvy
Come and join this well-known brand with great organisational culture and company benefits.
Contact Lin Nie @Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or Apply Now!