- Permanent Full time
- Logistics Industry
- South Auckland
We are looking for a Health & Safety (H&S) superstar with minimum 3 years of experiences working experience in a similar role.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced a Health & Safety Professional to create and own the role!
- Implementation and review on occupational H&S procedures, identify training needs and design & conduct relevant training
- Report incidents/hazards to leadership team
- Incidents inspection and assessment; evaluation on current regulation and H&S policies and provide advice
- Risk Management
- H&S database update and maintenance
- H&S Data analysis
- Provide and present reports on regular basis
- Qualified Occupational Health and Safety professional
- Minimum 3years of experiences working in Health & Safety
- Qualified Internal Auditor (ISO 90001, 14001, 45001) desirable, not essential
- Sound relationship building skills - ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Experience within logistics, warehouse or industrial environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A Multi-tasker with can do attitude
- A smiley face
Come and join this well-known brand with great organisational culture and company benefits.
Contact Lin Nie @Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or Apply Now!
Job # 111738