- South Auckland
- Level 2 Support
- Immediate Start - 12 month contract
About the role
This role with have you providing remote and face-to-face technical support to users of supported products and ensuring technical queries not progressing are escalated to L3. You will be supporting a 24/7 operation, shift days will be 2 days 6am to 6pm, 2 days 6pm to 6am then 4 days off.
What you will need:
- Industry experience, preferably including remote user support in similar multi-server Active Directory based environment
- Strong demonstrate technical knowledge and experience with the configuration, setup and maintenance of desktops and laptops
- Technical knowledge and experience in troubleshooting server, desktop and laptop issues
- Security software such as Windows updates/patches, Sophos anti-virus, firewalls and any other security software/ practices in use
- Business application support such as troubleshooting basic/common issues as well as more technical tasks, including: - creating user accounts, password resets, configuring security settings / groups, etc
- Systems Engineer/Systems admin background
- Expertise in Windows Operating Systems
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.