Our client is looking for a Helpdesk Specialist with Networking experience to provide A-Grade service to their customers.
This role will have you will be talking to customers, providing information, answering questions and resolving problems.
- Helpdesk Specialist
- Troubleshooting and supporting issues relating to networks
- $60-65k, experience dependant
About the company
Our client is a medium to large sized technology organisation that specialises in providing top-notch services to its customer base. This organisation prides itself on its social geared mission and the quality of its IT professionals.
About the role
The role of the Helpdesk Specialist is to talk to customers, answer questions, resolve problems and provide information. Other tasks will include technical troubleshooting, root cause analysis, monitoring and supporting users over the phone and via email.
You will be reporting to a Helpdesk Team Leader.
You will need to:
- Have great verbal communication skills;
- Take initiative with little to no direction;
- Good and wide understanding of ICT knowledge;
- Be organised and manage your own to-do lists
Skills & experience required
- Specialist experience working in a service desk role
- 2+ years customer facing experience
- Networking experience
- Experience with internet connectivity, firewalls, cloud-based services, routers, switches and wireless
- Any networking related experience are a bonus, eg. CCNA
Benefits & culture
- New technology
- Being a part of a positive, like-minded team, focused on the best possible outcome for the customer, not call centre statistics
- Good career opportunities to move into senior engineer roles
- Develop your technical knowledge and networking
- Excellent salary for this role type
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Kash on +64 27 553 4469 for a confidential discussion . Ref: 103421
Beyond Technology & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted