What this role will offer you:
- Great team culture
- Competitive remuneration package + Bonus + Benefits
- Opportunity to develop your HR capabilities
Are you looking for a career in HR? Do you want to work for a close-knit team that will help you develop your HR capabilities?
Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies. Work for a company that makes a difference through the collective efforts of its people, passion, and technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR graduate ready to enter the workforce or an experienced administrator who has a genuine interest in developing in this area. You will be providing quality support to ensure the smooth running of HR practices across the organisation.
- At least one year of professional and administrative experience
- Capable of working to deadlines and adapting to changing conditions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience handling confidential material desirable but not essential
- Experience with using Workday would be desirable but not essential
- Studying towards or recently completed an HR qualification is desirable
For further information, please APPLY DIRECTLY online and if you have any questions, please contact Yassmin Lomeli, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021743479, quoting job number 116682
Yassmin Lomeli, Louise Pierce and Julie Le Prou and are Beyond Recruitment's HR Team.