- 12 months fixed term
- Government organisation
- Wellington CBD location
Our client is looking for an HR Administrator-Payroll for an ASAP start on a fixed term basis of 12 months. The successful candidate will report directly to the Manager, Human Resources based out of the Wellington office.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an entry level role into the HR, Payroll field.
In this role you will be supporting the Senior Payroll Advisor through tasks such as:
- Filing of documents on personnel files
- Data entry when and where required
- Assisting the Senior Payroll advisor with providing advice on salary-related and personnel information matters
- Respond to payroll/leave related queries
- Provide HR information and reports to the Senior and Manager as needed
- Monitor the HR inbox and respond to queries
- Provide cover and support for other members of the HR team as required
Key Skills and Competencies required for this role:
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Strong numeric skills and the ability to analyse data
- Intermediate Excel user and confident and competent in Word
- Fast learner, particularly around picking up new systems
- Great written and oral communication with a confident phone manner
- Strong team player and able to work to deadlines with no problems
- Positive, flexible and enthusiastic team player
- High level of initiative
If you think you’re the perfect person for the role and bring that right level of experience, please press ‘APPLY NOW’ to be considered.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bernice Anamani on 04 473 2114 quoting reference number 93906. Please note the name of the hiring organisation will only be released to registered candidates.