- 7 months fixed term
- Government organisation
- Wellington CBD location
Our client is looking for an HR Administrator-Recruitment on a fixed term basis of 7 months. The successful candidate will report directly to the Manager, Human Resources based out of the Wellington office.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an entry level role into the HR-Internal Recruitment field.
In this role you will be supporting the HR Advisor, Careers through tasks such as:
- Providing recruitment administration to the whole of the business
- Advertising vacancies as and when they arise
- Drafting job offer documentation
- Onboarding new employees in the system
- Provide advice to wider managers on recruitment process and HR change process
- Monitor the HR and Careers inboxes and respond to queries
- Provide cover and support for other members of the HR team as required
- Process internal change forms
- Draft internal job change letters
Key Skills and Competencies required for this role:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can build and maintain effective relationships
- A positive attitude
- A natural influencer
- Fast learner, particularly around picking up new systems
- Great written and oral communication with a confident phone manner
- Strong team player and able to work to deadlines with no problems
- Positive, flexible and enthusiastic team player
- High level of initiative
If you think you’re the perfect person for the role and bring that right level of experience, please press ‘APPLY NOW’ to be considered.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bernice Anamani on 04 473 2114 quoting reference number 93907. Please note the name of the hiring organisation will only be released to fully registered candidates.