- Kilbirnie location
- $55k salary
- Great opportunity to gain HR experience
My client is looking for an HR Administrator to join their team to assist with the daily HR functions. You will be organised by nature and have a relevant degree or office experience. You will be joining a blue-collar industry, where a sense of humour is a must.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to start in the next 1 -2 weeks
- Be competent with the Microsoft Office suite
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be able to communicate with people at a range of different levels
- Be able to have a laugh and not take themselves too seriously
- Assist with recruitment; posting ads, processing applications, supporting at interviews
- Assist with HR advice, analytics, and administration
- Support Health & Safety activities as required
- Be happy to pitch in where needed
The hours for this role are 40 per week, starting at 7:30am. Applicants must be NZ citizens or permanent residents. If you meet the requirements above, please send your CV now to Maddy Horne.