- HR Advisor - 50% work from home
- Fixed Term contract to end of January 2023
- Highbrook location
Opportunity to provide HR advice and support to a great team who are working to enhance the wellbeing of our communities as they build, operate, maintain and renew the social infrastructure of Aotearoa.
The key purpose of the role is to:
- Monitor and ensure recruitment and induction standards are met including advertising roles, monitoring process, creating employment agreements and reviewing position descriptions
- Provide HR advice and guidance to ensure people and performance is actively managed
- Build and maintain an understanding of the Auckland business
- Assist the HRM and HR team to achieve HR strategic and business objectives
- Enable a productive and engaged workforce to optimise performance
- Operational HR
- Recruitment & Induction
- Performance Management
- Coach & mentor Managers
- Employment Relations advice
- Orgnisational Development & Talent Management
- Change Management
This opportunity will suit an early career HR Advisor or an intermediate or a grad with a couple of years experience.
Work from Home is 50% of the week.
For more information contact Kris Attewell@ beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW
Job # 116770