- Human Resource Advisor
- Fixed Term Job Opportunity (Till March 2023)
- East Tamaki
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced intermediate-level HR Coordinator looking for the next step with a leading national provider of utility services across New Zealand.
This role requires the successful applicant to be responsible to provide HR Advice and support to the property sector team on general HR including recruitment & selection, people development, and employee relations.
This outstanding role allows you to work from home. On-job training and support will be provided.
- Monitor and ensure recruitment and induction standards are met.
- Advertising roles, monitoring process, creating employment agreements
- Reviewing and updating position descriptions
- Provide HR advice and guidance to ensure people’s performance
- Assist the HRM and Property HR team to achieve strategic and business objectives
- Enable a productive and engaged workforce to optimise performance
Key Requirements for this role:
- Human Resource Advisory experience or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to safety, kindness, and excellence, we would love to hear from you. Apply now or Contact Reedhima Pathak@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or email Reedhima.firstname.lastname@example.org