- Flexible working arrangements
- Fantastic employee recognition programme
- Benefits + Competitive salary package
If you are looking to utilise your current skills in a diverse and challenging role that will promote your career growth. We want to hear from you!
About the organisation
You will be joining a dynamic, growing, and energetic organisation offering stimulating, challenging work with over 100,000 staff globally.
Work and collaborate with a supportive and experienced team and organisation that provides a positive work environment and the opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and driving human capital initiatives to align with business objectives for assigned client groups. Serves as a consultant to leadership on human resource-related issues. Other key responsibilities include:
- Build and sustain professional, collaborative relationships with management and employees
- Provide strategic insights based on sound analysis and research
- Assisting with the development of HR staff
- Provide timely, consistent coaching, advice, and support on all aspects of HR to our people.
- Lead responsibility for areas of HR practice (e.g., induction, remuneration, leadership development, training, health, and safety etc.)
Skills you will bring to this job are:
- Substantial experience in leading and influencing change
- Ability to coach and mentor people leaders to enhance the overall capability in HR practice
- Substantial knowledge of current New Zealand employment law and HR practices
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- A great work/life balance
- Free onsite parking
- Professional development
- Subsidised healthcare/eye care
- free onsite gym
If you feel excited by this opportunity to really make a difference, please feel free to reach out to us to find out more and discuss whether this fantastic opportunity is the right fit for you.
Please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role, and if you have any questions, please email Yassmin Lomeli - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 118318.
Louise Pierce, Julie Le Prou and Yassmin Lomeli are Beyond's specialist HR Recruiters.