- Role with lots of variety, exciting projects on the go
- Expand your existing Advisor skills set
- Be part of a large and supportive HR team
Our client has had several internal promotions from advisor to senior level and are now seeking two experienced Human Resource Advisors to join their collaborative and supportive team.
There is the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects – diversity and inclusion, gender pay gap, their people plan plus many more.
Grow and develop your current advisor skill base by getting involved in change projects and challenging ER issues.
To be successful in this role, you will have:-
- 2 years’ experience providing generalist HR support to a diverse organisation.
- Able to hit the ground running
- Flexible and adaptable working style
- Customer service focus
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Holly Redfern or Julie Le Prou on (04) 472 2434 or email@example.com quoting job number 97304.
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.