Does the knowledge of being the key HR contact across various business units excite you? Then look no further!
Asia Pacific’s largest privately-owned moving company is seeking the services of an intermediate level HR Advisor on a 3-month independent contract, with the possibility of extension.
- Immediate start
- Independent Contract
- South Auckland location
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this opportunity will see you provide services across all human resource functions. The role will manage all disciplinary activity across multiple locations in Auckland with the aim of mitigating risk. The training and educating of all leaders in ER policies and procedures is a key component to the role. The HR Advisor will also provide system maintenance, administrative support and be the backup across various general functions and activities in the HR department.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- HR advisory across the business
- Key HR contact for multiple sites
- Manage, lead and develop ACC LTI
- Build and maintain positive working relationships
- Lead various HR Projects
- Develop and maintain personnel records systems
- Support the recruitment administration process
Bring along your deep customer relations, people development and health & safety expertise to make this opportunity your own.
Skills and experience required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management preferred
- 3-5 years HR experience in medium to large organisation
- Experience in implementing and coordinating HR systems
- Strong analytical skills with sound judgement
- Preparedness to take initiative
- Strong desire to achieve results
- Professional work ethics
- Well organised, efficient and work with limited direct supervision
For more information or a confidential conversation, please contact Niesa Hermanus @ Beyond Recruitment – HR on 021 192 4246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t delay, apply today!
Job ref: 102772