- HR Advisor/ Specialist
90 – 120K 12-month FTC based in Porirua Flexible working, competitive salary, and an organisation that values making a real difference to our community.
I am searching for a strong HR Advisor to provide specialist advice and support to this well-established, and growing iwi organisation. In this role, you will be a key contributor in enhancing the wellbeing of iwi members, and the wider Porirua and Wellington communities. You will be working with the wider community, as well as iwi members to assist and provide support around their Covid-19 response.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the design, delivery and implementation of policies and processes
- Providing high-quality, legally robust, and best-practice Generalist HR Advice, ensuring you are championing Kaupapa Maori at all times
- Ensuring best-practice HR policy, and processes, in alignment with the wider strategic and business goals and initiatives
- Supporting the effective use of HR tools across the business to drive business value and success
- Be a key driver in operational excellence of all HR processes to ensure consistency, delivery of results and alignment to organisational excellence and values
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to know more, please get in touch!
I will be on leave over the Christmas/New Year period and back in the office on Monday 10th January. I will review all applications once I am back in the office and will be in touch with you at that stage with an update. I hope you have an enjoyable Christmas break.
0211994661 / email@example.com Job Number # 114262