- HR Business Partner
- Permanent Opportunity
- Auckland Central
This is an exciting HR role in a service industry.
The focus of the role will be to implement & coordinate a range of HR functions, including people engagement, health & safety practices, performance management, creating strong people processes and building an effective people focused work environment.
We are looking for an experienced, hands on HRBP who thrives working at a strategic and operational level, in a busy work environment and can adapt quickly in any situation. This role will see you working with multiple business units spread across NZ.
This is a stand-alone role and therefore a great opportunity to develop and lead HR initiatives!
You will have a passion for working within an industry where the focus is on people and has high empathy for people. You will be able to liaise with senior management on strategic direction and be able to role your sleeves up and get involved operationally in achieving key HR deliverables.
- Respond to queries from managers & staff about a variety of HR activities
- Be the go-to within the organisation
- Guide, assist and communicate with business units on recruitment needs and employee matters
- Interact and manage employment contract compliance
- Work alongside the General Managers with any HR needs and requirements
Key skills and experience to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related qualification
- Generalist HR experience
- Ability to build trust and credibility with all staff on all levels
- Hands on approach with solid leadership and people management experience
- Excellent understanding of NZ employment laws and health and occupational safety requirements
- Experience in providing advice and guidance to managers on employee issues and drawing out solutions
- Experience with employment relations
- Love working in a friendly and collaborative team
- Flexible hours available and the ability to do some travel is required
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Positive and friendly nature is essential
What you can expect:
Our culture is based on professionalism with a good mix of fun. This organisation is a workplace that is diverse and inclusive, with empathy for families, and respect for fellow team members.
In this role, you will report and work closely with the Group Head of HR, based in Australia and the Managing Director, based in New Zealand. You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your HR experience across New Zealand and Australia while in this role.
Contact Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW