- Provide generalist people management support to managers
- Some travel required, but not extensive
- $95,000 salary and excellent employee benefits
I am assisting one of my clients to source a Human Resources Business Partner/Senior HR Advisor. Based in Wellington and part of the Asia Pacific team you will understand or be familiar with how de-centralised teams work. You will work across 7 north island offices and will develop strong working relationships with key people across these locations.
You will provide advice and partner with the business on all human resources matters, including employee relations, compensations and benefits, performance management and displimary procedure consulting. You will champion HR and Learning & Talent development initiatives and work closely with these teams.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have minimum 5 years generalist HR experience
- Experience and the ability to work with remote teams within a matrix structure
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or another relevant field
- Excellent relationship management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Julie Le Prou on (04) 494 1133 quoting job number 92914.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz