- Lead and participate in HR programmes, projects and initiatives
- Provide efficient advice and support to managers
- Be involved in a wide range of HR activities
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation of people who are motivated and passionate about their core values. You will work closely with managers to identify and understand their business needs, provide HR advice, coaching and support to enable them to have high performing teams.
You will be involved in the annual remuneration rounds, recruitment and selection, performance management, employee relations, change management and workforce capability planning.
You will have:
- Relevant HR experience – 4/5 years at a senior level
- Expertise in employee relations
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Holly Redfern or Julie Le Prou on (04) 472 2434 or email@example.com quoting job number 95867.
Only people who are in New Zealand on a current work visa may apply for this position.