- Provide generalist people management support to managers
- Act as a trusted advisor
- Private sector organisation
My client is seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner/Senior HR Advisor for a newly established role in the team. This is a sole charge role working with a team in Auckland and assisting the Wellington office on any HR matters as they arise.
You will work closely with their 2 and 3 managers assisting on all their people needs and will be responsible for defining and managing workforce planning, talent management and quarterly HR reporting.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have minimum 5 years generalist HR experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of current HR Talent Management practice including learning and development, recruitment and engagement
• HRIS reporting
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or another relevant field
- Excellent relationship management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Holly Redfern or Julie Le Prou on (04) 472 2434 or email@example.com quoting job number 96458.
Only people on a current New Zealand work visa may apply for this position.