- Senior HR Business Partner
- WFH and flexible working
- Auckland CBD location
6 month Fixed Term Contract
This role is accountable for Culture and Transformation strategic partnering with Executive General Managers and their senior leadership teams to ensure the strategy aligns and drives the organisational strategy.
The Senior Business Partner supports a portfolio of around 600-700 FTE and 2-5 functional leadership teams (depending on size and complexity).
This role acts as a trusted advisor and coach , building strong partnerships and enabling high performing senior leadership teams.
You will be part of functional and Culture & Transformational leadership teams, bringing the voice of the business and key insights to proactively shape strategy and solutions. You will be an advocate for Culture & Transformation, brokering services to ensure best practice people approaches and outcomes.
The role fosters new thinking and adaptiveness to coach and mentor leaders to respond to changing needs, challenges and priorities. You capture business insights, using commercial acumen and external best practices to inform and guide strategy and direction. You’ll demonstrate high learning agility, demonstrate agile ways of working and are adaptive in your approach.
- Be a key relationship manager, facilitating and brokering services
- Understanding business insights and key challenges to shape the strategy
- Act as a leadership coach, mentor and trusted advisor
- Listen and engage with people and stakeholders to truly understand their motivations and needs
- Through regular and constructive feedback and coaching, lift leadership capability
- Identifying insights, trends and performance outcomes across a range of people issues
- Translating business issues and people insights into clear and actionable organisation and people plans
- Acting with commercial acumen to understand the business and apply a digital and data lens over all activity
- Working with functional leadership teams to identify people opportunities and challenges
- Working with leaders to create and implement actions to address them
- Coaching and supporting our leaders
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong leadership and stakeholder skills
- Inspire motivate and build effective and high performing teams and lead by influence
- Ability and experience operating effectively in ambiguous situations and across large, complex environments
- Professional, pragmatic and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage confidently and clearly
- A high level of personal resilience and persistence
- Action-oriented with commitment to delivery and driving outcomes
- Delegates effectively and empowers others to get use all resources to achieve the best outcomes
- Ability to prioritise competing demands
- Ability to deliver an outcome which is reliant on many people working collaboratively and has many key stakeholders
- Creative, customer centric problem solver and influencer
This is a great opportunity work at senior level in a large, complex organisation with a people-centric approach and plenty of flexibility!
Contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW