- Good career development
- Influence senior managers and leadership teams
- Work within an assigned portfolio
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Human Resources Advisor/Business Partner to join their team of five who sit within a larger supportive HR group. You will take a lead on developing the Advisors in your team by providing coaching and mentoring. You will be responsible for working in partnership with the GM’s and people leaders from within your portfolio and will provide specialist advice on a range of complex people issues and organisational initiatives.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience of operational and strategic partnering with business groups to deliver HR and ER solutions
- Strong experience in a wide range of HR disciplines
- Change management experience ideal
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management experience
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 101776
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.