- Auckland CBD Location
- 14 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Great Company Culture
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Co-Ordinator to assist the business with all aspects of HR.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Manage HR Recruitment and Administration
- Manage and maintain employment agreement templates
- Co-Ordinate training courses and attendance records
- Provide administration support to the Corporate Health and Safety Committee
- Support Training and Development Initiatives
- Analyse HR data to identify trends
Key Skills and Competencies Preferred:
If this role sounds like a great challenge, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates that are eligible to work in New Zealand, will be considered.
Client Manager – Business & Accounting Support
Ref No: 88738