- Immediate start
- Fixed Term Contract
- North Shore
- HR Consultant, Business Partner or HR Manager, fixed term contract until July 2022.
- North Shore.
Purpose of the role:
- In conjunction with the HR Director, develop a Human Resources Pusiness partnership service that aligns with the business strategy to further the objectives and goals of the organisation.
- Provide human resource advice and support to managers to recruit, retain and lead an engaged workforce.
- Contribute to and lead key projects, and staff experience initiatives, that support the organisation people system and development workforce goals outlined in the Annual Plan.
- Partner with division leaders to contribute to the strategic development and operation of services within the portfolio.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an intermediate to senior HR position in medium to large complex organisations
- Experience of working with unions
- Demonstrated experience in building credibility with senior leaders in an organisation
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and influencing leaders on people practices
- Proven track record of helping to develop and implement a people strategy, and deliver business solutions to support the strategy
- Providing strategic direction as part of a senior management leadership team on ER and change management
- Demonstrated knowledge of NZ employment legislation and employee relations
- Knowledge and experience of using HR information systems, data and analytics/reporting to support decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of change management strategy and practice and ability to provide guidance and leadership in this area
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Ability to operate as an internal consultant, demonstrating lateral thinking, flexibility, effective management of conflicting priorities
Bring your knowledge of contemporary HR, organisational development and leadership development.
For a discussion about this role contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or apply now.
Job # 112736