Our client is a leading organisation within its field and its now looking for an Experienced HR Coordinator to join their HR Shared Services Team on an immediate basis. As this is a face paced and dynamic industry it is important that you enjoy working in this type of environment and really thrive on challenging themselves to think outside the box and go the extra mile.
If you are an experienced HR administrator and have payroll experience and a enjoy working alongside a high performing team, keep reading!
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Entering Data into the payroll process and reporting
- Accurately completing all relevant data entry in a timely manner
- Work within the team to resolve queries by both written and verbal communication and escalate where required
- Assisting with recruitment processes such as on-boarding, new employee administration and so on
- Report generation include Annual Leave Liability, Sick Leave, FTE and other reports as requested
- Assisting with performance review and management processes
- Promote health and safety in the workplace
- HR general support
What they are looking for:
- Payroll system experience
- Thorough knowledge of payroll processing systems, policies, procedures and related legislation
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and hold your own under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of confidentiality and privacy
- Have the ability to adapt to change and roll with the punches
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can relate to people on all levels
- Possess intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills
- This is a very busy and varied role between the Payroll and HR team so it is imperative that you able to multitask and prioritise your work accordingly.
This role is based in South Auckland and will start immediately for the right candidate. We are currently looking at a 3 month contract with subject to extension. If you believe you possess the right skills for the role, apply now following the prompts below. For any questions please contact Reva Dalal, Recruitment Specialist on 021 937 783.
Ref AK 94443