- Immediate start!
- Opportunity to learn and contribute to a busy team
- $30.00 to $35.00 per hour depending on experience
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company committed to the well-being of their people. You will be supporting a fun, supportive and talented HR team where you will be doing all HR related administration and coordination.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administration and coordination support to the HR team
- Be the first point of contact for all HR enquiries
- Support managers regarding HR process
- Ensure all HR policies and processes are up to date
- Support the recruitment team with the end-to-end process
- Prepare employment documentation
- Onboarding/Offboarding of employees
You will need to have the follow proven experience and attributes:
- Proven HR administration/coordination experience
- Strong knowledge of NZ HR legislation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think on your feet
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to anticipate needs
- Technically savvy and able to pick up systems and processes
- Positive “can do” attitude and keen to learn
This temporary role will give you the opportunity to add value instantly to a very busy team. In return you will be working in a supportive team environment and continue to develop your HR and Recruitment knowledge. If you can commit to the assignment duration and have the drive to succeed, then don’t delay apply now!
Apply now or call Isabella on 027 644 5181 for more information.
REF # 117216