- 7 Month Fixed Term Contract
- HR Coordination & Project implementation
- Auckland Central
A great opportunity to join a highly respected global company and work with a high-performing team.
- Conducting Human Resource project work specifically HRIS implementation, Remuneration and Recruitment project
- Provide assistance to ER issues
- Monitor and ensure Health & Safety system are maintained at an adequate standards throughout the company
- HR operational duties to ensure smooth operation of the department
- Sourcing training courses and resources
- Ad hoc HR duties
- About you:
- Technical savvy - familiar with HR softwares or willing to learn
- Strong knowledge of ER legislation
- Some payroll experience
- Confident and effective, results orientated and a positive team player
- Well organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a qualified HR professional with minimum 3+ years HR/ER experience, have strong understanding of ER legislation, this is an opportunity for you!
Please contact Lin Nie @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or APPLY NOW!
Job ID 111211