Do you have payroll and HR administration experience? Are you looking for a better work, life balance?
- Temporary assignment till the end of January 2019 with potential to turn permanent
- Twenty hours per week, potenitally more if work load requires
- $30.00 per hour
- CBD location in a busy private company
We are currently seeking an experienced payroll and HR coordinator for a part time position in a private company. The successful candidate will be providing high quality administrative support to the Head of HR and HR Business Partners.
There are plenty of great benefits to part time work, as well as temporary opportunities. Here at Beyond we recognise high quality work with our Temp of the Month Award!
This role requires the following duties:
- Provide support to HR business partners across all HR and L&D processes
- Ensure, at a high level the correct execution of payroll across several countries
- Have a high level of knowledge of tax and superannuation payroll information
- The update and maintenance of HR databases and information systems
- Generate data and reports to a polished standard on core HR processes
- Deliverance of HR metrics to support the business plan that capture trends
- Coordination of onboarding of new staff and the exit of others
- Maintenance of current employee information and any updates
- Liaison with external and internal stakeholders surrounding aspects of health and safety
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now! Or if you have any queries, please contact Olivia Strutton on: (04) 471 5862 or Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz Ref: 95662