Our client is a leading New Zealand Consulting firm and offer premium services to a number of organisations. They are now looking for a supportive and team focused HR/Office Administrator to join their high performing team.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated and friendly Administrator with HR Background or Exposure. The right person will enjoy the opportunity to work closely with a small team, learn about the industry and really feel you are contributing to the company's success as well as making an impact in New Zealand businesses.
Duties of the role:
- General administration & HR duties
- Filing & Paperwork
- Ordering stock paperwork
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Onboarding process
- Contract preparation
- Generating letter of offer
- Variation of contracts
- Off boarding process
- New employee induction
The right candidate must have:
- The ability to go with the flow
- Be adaptable & flexible
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Familiarity with NZ and Australia businesses is a bonus
- An undergraduate degree in areas such as Business, Law, HR and or Psychology would be desirable, but not crucial
This is a full-time position, from 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM, Monday to Friday within Auckland CBD.
If this sounds like you and would love to explore your opportunities with Beyond please send in your application now with your CV in a word. doc. For any queries, get in touch with Reva Dalal on 021 937 783
Ref # 98903