- Team lead experience – mentor and develop technical ability
- 15 month fixed term opportunity
- $120 - $130,000 – circa
My client is seeking a Team Leader to coach, mentor and lead a team of experienced HR Advisors. You will ensure that activities are delivered and managed with the appropriate level of planning. You will work within a programme environment alongside Transition Managers and the wider HR team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven leadership experience – coaching, mentoring and leading a team
- Change Management experience
- Strong HR generalist experience to a senior level especially in the areas of ER, employment law in relation to business transformation
- Excellent relationship management skills
- The ability to analyse information and make effective recommendations
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Julie Le Prou on (04) 472 2434 quoting job number 91359
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position for advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz