- Oversee the HRIS
- Data management
- South Auckland location
Reporting to the Head of HR this role will be responsible for ensuring the HRIS system meets current needs by overseeing all the data management, processes,structure and procedures. The role will also look after processes such as termination and change management that are aligned to system maintenance.
You will work closely with others in People and Culture, Payroll and IT, and will play a crucial role in managing the relationship with vendors.
- Maintenance of people activities and data
- Data integrity
- System performance management
- Analytics- Processes and procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years HRIS Analyst experience
- Sound understanding of HR processes
- Experience with SAP/Success Factors or HRIS systems
- Experience across the payroll function
- Ability to communicate technical requirements for the system
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to interpret and manipulate data
Please contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or APPLY NOW!
CV's in Word format please.