Perfect opportunity for an HR all-rounder inclusive of Employment Relations and Salary / Bonus review process. A basic understanding of payroll would be beneficial to your success. Knowledge and experience relevant to HRIS system implementation would be advantageous.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with the development of suitable organisational structures
- Liaison with Employers Associations, Trade Unions and employers
- Provide recommendations on overall HR policies and practices
- Conduct salary and bonus reviews
- Develop and implementing of appropriate reward systems
- Provide support to HRIS implementation project
- Contribute to all aspects of departmental operations such as recruitment, H&S, event planning, etc.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years HR / ER
- Strong knowledge of ER legislation
- Exposure to Payroll
- Solutions orientated thinker
- Process driven
- Ability to work autonomously and take accountability
- Supports company corporate philosophies
- Sound business acumen
If you are highly organised, constantly striving to improve, results and goal orientated, professional in your conduct, have a positive work ethic, are energetic, flexible and enjoy change, I would like to hear from you.
Contact Niesa Hermanus @ Beyond Recruitment HR on 021 192 4246 for a confidential discussion or APPLY now…
Job Ref: 102003