- HR leadership
- Permanent role with great benefits
- Auckland CBD location
Opportunity to join a global organisation in growth mode, lead a team and work on exciting projects!
Opportunity to join an organisation in the Auckland CBD, to lead a team to the delivery of the annual People Plan and providing timely and effective operational advice to people leaders and colleagues that mitigates risk and maximises productivity.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Contribute to the development and delivery of annual NZ People Plans.
- Oversee the execution of the annual HR calendar
- Provide sound commercial and legislative advice
- Support the development and delivery of mid to longer-term organisational development strategies:
- leadership development
- workforce planning
- diversity & inclusion
- health & safety
- talent management
- Special projects based on Global and Regional directives.
- Review and improve existing people policies, processes
- Identify and deliver cost-prevention and cost- reduction initiatives
- Providing coaching and mentoring
- People reporting
We are looking for a person with senior level management experience as an HR generalist who has led high performing teams.
Come and join an organisation focussed on innovation, creating client value and developing teams through continuous learning. They have excellent benefits ,flexible working, competitive salary package.
For more information and a confidential discussion contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW