- Permanent HR Advisor opportunity
- Projects and develop your career
- Recruitment and support managers on general HR issues
My client is seeking a Human Resources Advisor, with an initial focus on recruitment within the first year. You will be providing generalist support to the Senior HR Advisors. This role is seen as supporting the team in a variety of areas such as health, safety and wellness, implementation of a new intranet and there is opportunity to get involved in some really intestesting HR projects around D&I, REM and a new recruitment system.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- At least 3+ years experience within an HR Advisory role
- Strong recruitment skills and background
- Ability to assist in various areas where required
- Excellent stakeholder engagment and relationship building skills
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any further questions, please email Holly Redfern - email@example.com quoting job number 98122.
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.