About the Role
Replacing an existing Planning Analyst whose main responsibility is to prepare Investment proposals / Business Cases for ICT. This role would suit a Project Manager or Business Analyst who has a very good and broad understanding of ICT, has skills in planning and estimating projects, and who has good experience developing business cases.
- Business Case writing – up to $1M – using the Better Business Case template
- Project Planning and Estimation to feed into the Business Case.
- Experience in ICT in a similar role. Need good knowledge of IT, SDLC and projects.
Good to have
- Experience in planning Agile projects
- Experience in portfolio reporting
- Experience in JIRA, iLign, PSODA or other P3M tools
About the company
Located in central Wellington and has the equivalent of around 4,300 full time staff, they are a major employer in the Wellington region. A leading provider of several specialist services, including neurosurgery, oncology, neonatal intensive care, specialised mental health services and support a population of about 900,000 people.
- Ongoing professional development offered
- Access to a cost effective gym and fitness classes
- Working for an organisation that really looks after it's people.
How to apply
To apply email a role related CV and Cover letter to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113, quoting Job ref: 98854.