About the role
As the Customer Relations Specialist, you will manage an influx of inbound calls from customers regarding queries on concerns they may have towards their business or personal needs.
You will collaboratively work with the newly formed team to come to provide an appropriate solution and giving feedback in to consistently improve call quality. Complete-1 week training will be provided to the team to ensure consistent delivery of customer service
The hours of the role are Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM and may have to work the occasional weekend.
Duties of the role
- Deliver timely resolution of customer concerns in a verbal form
- Ensure accurate recording and maintenance of customer information relevant to the resolution of queries
- Share final decisions to relevant areas and make recommendations on any opportunities identified for system, process, product, sales or service improvements
- Meet quality audit requirements/benchmarks on a consistent basis
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our customers
A successful candidate will have
- Solid experience in a call centre customer service
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM/SAP
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Clear Credit History and Criminal Check
- Strong Conflict Resolution Skills
- Ability to work in New Zealand for 3 months or more.
If you would be interested or would like to register with Beyond for temporary work, please apply with the prompts below, or contact Reva Dalal, Recruitment Specialist on 021937783 to discuss further.
Ref AK : 93314