Our client, a large FMCG manufacturer is seeking the services of an experienced Inbound Supervisor to supervise and maintain their inward goods and data integrity.
This company prides themselves on their strong values, their staff retention and their strong standing in the market.
This supervisory role will require you to take responsibility of the inbound goods (ingredients) department via effective planning, organising and control whilst maintaining strong relationships with suppliers as well as other key stakeholders with the purpose of delivering exceptional customer service.
Strong MS Office experience will be an advantage together with a minimum 4-years FMCG warehouse & distribution experience.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical mindset
- Experience with MS Office
- Previous inwards goods handling experience
- Relevant logistics diploma or similar
In return you will enjoy:
- Supportive, collaborative culture
- Professional development opportunities
- Market-related remuneration package
If you feel you have the right experience and skills for this role call or e-mail Mark de Beer for a confidential discussion on 021 192 4246 / firstname.lastname@example.org .