Incident Manager | Service Desk Transition | North Shore 3-6 months
About the role
The Incident Manager / Service Desk Manager will be working on a service transition of two companies to one operating model. Experience in a similar transition of an enterprise Service Desk is essential.
Your will be ensuring the “new” service desk is ready for pilot testing and cutover, and the right access is given to staff for all the systems in scope and the knowledge transfer has taken place to the new service desk. You will have extensive experience in enterprise Service Desk environments and can act as the single point of contact for any escalation to service desk and then coordinate the required actions to be taken accordingly.
Skills & experience required:
- Incident Manager/Service Desk Manager
- Prepare and present transition reports, risks and other updates to executive level
- Be the single point of contact for ANY escalation to the service desk and then coordinate the required actions to be taken accordingly
- Experienced in handling and running major incidents until resolution and root cause analysis
- You will be able manage a changing enterprise environment and be emotionally resilient
- Experience with Service Now is highly desirable
- Able to be on call 24x7 during crucial weeks of transition
- Excellent communication skills
You must be in New Zealand and available for interview immediately
We’d love to hear from you, APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 101726
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.