Working as an Information Analyst you will be responsible for a range of information and data sources. You will provide robust analysis of that information and transform it into meaningful products to inform sound decision making.
Key skills to be successful in this role:
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to determine requirements, obtain data and information, develop methodologies and communicate results
- A demonstrated ability to think conceptually, and to translate ideas into evidence-based insights and reports
- Strong background and experience in data science, data preparation, data management and research
- A strong understanding of the practical application of research methodologies, survey methods, statistics and report preparation
- A strong understanding of data, databases, GIS analytical tools and data collation tools
- Sound project management skills
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team
In this role you will be working as part of a small team, you have a wide array of responsibilities and significant opportunities to influence the sector.
If providing insights and themes around investment, capability and risks is what you do, get in touch to find out more.
For a copy of the job description, salary range and further information about this role contact Kathy Claridge on (04) 471 8970 or Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 99601.
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Kathy Claridge and Bilge MacPhee are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team